Waterproof | Flexible | Transparent | Breathable | Bacterial Barrier | Latex Free
Prepare Skin for Tatu-Derm Application
1. Clean and prepare tattoo area according to facility protocool.
2. Blot excess moisture and allow surrounding skin to dry completely.
* To enhance adhesion and wear times:
a. Shave excess hair extending beyond the tattoo area to size of intended coverage.
b. Allow all liquid products on the skin to dey completely before applying Tatu-derm product.
c. To enhance adhesion near edges of Tatu-Derm product, remove body oils, soap and lotion from skin lightly cleaning skin surrounding tattooed area with isopropyl alcohol.
* To avoid unnecessary skin trauma, do not stretch Tatu-Derm during application.
Support the skin while removing Tatu-Derm product. Use one of the following removal techniques:
* Gently grasp one edge and slowly peel Tatu-Derm product from the skin in the direction of hair growth. Avoid skin trauma by peeling Tatu-Derm product back, rather than pulling it up from the skin.
* Grasp one edge of the Tatu-Derm product and gently pull it straight out to stretch it and release adhesion. Remember to peel the Tatu-Derm product back, rather than pulling it up from the skin.
Green soap contains glycerin which is a solvent. Solvents react with adhesives. Green soap residue on the skin can cause adhesive to stay on the skin once Tatu-Derm is removed. If green soap is used, be sure to rinse the skin thoroughly with water before applying Tatu-Derm. Adhesive removers are effective if neccessary and do not hurt the tattoo.
© 2013 TatuYou.com. All Rights Reserved. TatuYou is the maker of Tatu-Derm and Tatu-Prep. Tatu-Derm is a breathable, sterile tattoo aftercare product that protects new tattoos from infection, abrasion and other contaminants. Tatu-Prep prepares the skin to accept the dye of the stencil, helping it stay on the skin longer than any other product on the market.